Pragmatic Play is looking for a talented Studio Production Designer who is proven in designing and constructing high quality sets and studios, versatile in diverse genres and working with Creative Directors to achieve their Product vision to a high design standard.
Who are we?
Pragmatic Play is a leading provider of multi-product content to the international iGaming industry. Across RNG slots, scratch cards, bingo, and live casino, operators and players turn to Pragmatic Play for innovation, reliability, and ease of integration. That combination, coupled with our passion for premium entertainment, has put us in pole position in many of the world’s regulated markets.
When it comes to creating new experiences, our philosophy is innovation and dedication. From hits like Wolf GoldTM, Queen of GoldTM, and Panther QueenTM, to the unique new games we release (typically two new titles every calendar month) everything that leaves the Pragmatic Play studio is the direct result of our strong corporate culture and long-term investment into R&D.
What will you be doing?
As a Studio Production Designer at Pragmatic Play, you'll have the opportunity to work with a new, exciting and rapidly growing portfolio of Live Casino games, specialising in the creation of immersive entertainment experiences, driving the overall studio appearance and how it communicates aesthetically, aligns with target brand, stimulates mood, contrasts product features, and psychologically appeals to a target audience.
What do we require from you?
• 5+ years of Production Design experience.
• Excellent aesthetic judgment.
• Ability to perform research & set visualisation.
• Strong visual communication skills including the ability to provide sketches, scale drawings and 3D models to pre-visualise the final solution detailing mood, atmosphere, lighting, composition, colours, materials and textures.
• Ability to communicate your design decisions convincingly and diplomatically with members of other teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to sketch and iterate quickly with enough detail to communicate a concept visually early in the design process.
• Ability to consider and commission special set features where appropriate.
• Sourcing appropriate materials and researching effects for references.
• Producing design ideas for presenter casting and guidelines for wardrobe.
• Ability to coordinate art work design (graphic and motion), construction, set decoration etc to produce strong outcomes.
• Ability to provide cost estimation / scheduling.
• Ability to track the production budget and production schedule as well as overall quality control.
• Ability to see the potential design pitfalls before they become a problem later in the construction process.
• Ability to prioritise work and manage deadlines.